Remi is a wills expert who is used to creating wills for professionals, executives, celebrities and wealthy individuals. She is experienced in drafting complex wills involving cross border estates and international clients.
Remi also works with high net worth individuals, families and business owners to create a bespoke plan for protecting the family wealth and ensuring the successful transfer of wealth to future generations.
Remi is experienced in all aspects of private client matters including estate planning, drafting family trusts, probate and estate administration, inheritance tax planning for UK and international clients, lasting powers of attorney and deputyship applications.
Remi is also an accredited mediator, specialising in mediating inheritance disputes. Click here to learn more about her psychotherapeutic brand of mediation, which can help resolve inheritance disputes quickly and effectively and help heal family rifts.
- Featured in Legal 500 for her private client practice.
- Member of STEP, where she has served as a branch chairman, council and membership committee member.
- Lectures and speaks widely on private client matters.
- Author of “Making a Will” a best-seller on Amazon on its launch. Available here.
- Contributor to the professional press and often called upon to discuss issues around wills and inheritance tax.
Reviews of Making a Will:
“I did not really know where to start but this book takes each issue one at a time and provides a super-clear, step-by-step guide. Exactly what I needed.“
“It was easy to read and made sense of what is often considered a complicated topic.“
“Remi is a leading expert in her field and is gifted with a unique ability to communicate technical ideas and knowledge in a user-friendly and understandable manner; if you want a Will that can protect wealth for your loved ones then buy this superb book.“
- Private Client Section of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Society of Will Writers
- Society for Advanced Legal Studies (SALS)
- Civil Mediation Council