Family Wealth Protection Planning
I provide family wealth protection planning advice to individuals and families who want to protect their wealth for future generations. I practice as a solicitor and I am also a barrister and an accredited mediator.
I am a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the leading global professional association for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning.
I write regularly about private wealth issues and I have been on TV and radio to speak on family wealth issues. You can get my Amazon bestselling book “Making a Will” on Amazon.
With me, you know you’re getting a trusted family wealth adviser. Get in touch now if you would like a free, confidential, no-obligation 15-minute telephone consultation. It won’t hurt and you might get the solution you need without having to pay anything!
I can advice you on any issue relating to family inheritance and asset protection. Here’s a list of some of the things I can help you with.
- Wills for the UK and other countries
- Inheritance tax planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Lasting powers of attorney for property and financial affairs
- Lasting powers of attorney for health and welfare
- Business lasting power of attorney
- Deputyship and other Court of Protection applications
- Family trusts to protect your family wealth for generations
- Charitable trusts
- Advance decisions (living wills)
- Joint property ownership
- Mediation for settling probate disputes
- Family business succession planning
- Domicile advice
- Tax planning (IHT/CGT) for UK arrival
- And lots more …
What my clients say
“Thank you for all you have done and the sympathetic way in which you have achieved a satisfactory conclustion.”
“Thank you from us and to say we truly appreciate what you have done this past year.”
“A very big thank you for all the hard work you are putting in. It is very much appreciated.”
“Thank you for all the hard work you have done for my family. We are truly grateful.”
It won’t cost you anything for a free 15-minute confidential, no-obligation, telephone consultation with me. Get in touch now if you have a burning question or an issue that’s brewing or you are worried about protecting your family wealth for future generations.