Hi. Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you will find lots of information to help you with your concerns. Please get in touch if you need more information about any of the areas of practice listed below.
A bit about me. I am a solicitor and a partner at the award-winning law firm of Gunnercooke LLP based in the City of London. I am also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
I provide private wealth advice to high net worth UK and international individuals and families with the aim of helping my clients protect their wealth for future generations. I am able to leverage my private wealth contacts across various jurisdictions to provide the best advice to UK clients with foreign assets and international clients with UK assets.
My book “Making a Will” is available on Amazon.
I have expertise in the following areas of estate planning practice:
- Grants of probate
- Estate administration and executorship
- Resealing of grants of probate from abroad
- Advising trustees
- Lasting powers of attorneys
- Deputyship applications
- Court of Protection applications
- Inheritance tax planning advice
- Family business succession planning
- Asset protection strategies
- Tax efficient ownership structures
- Cross-border estate planning
Get in touch if you would like some help or information on your own particular situation.
Sign up to our mailing list for regular estate planning updates and tips.